The other day I wanted to make something quick, yet still healthy for dinner, so I decided to make chicken parmesan… in the crock pot. It is so simple and tastes delicious!
Here is all you need:
1 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 can of tomato sauce or 16 oz homemade sauce
4 oz part skim or fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tsp olive oil
a crock pot
1. Place the olive oil in the bottom of the crock pot and spread it around so it covers the bottom
2. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot
3. Pour sauce into crock pot to cover the chicken breasts
4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of sauce
5. Turn crock pot to high and leave for 4-5 hours (or until chicken is completely white throughout)
Let me know if you like it as much as we did!
For more information visit erinpalinski.com
Copyright 2012. ErinPalinski.com. All Rights Reserved.